Friday, January 02, 2009

Pulling weeds and trying new products

I was gardening quietly yesterday. It was the perfect day with the sun out, clear blue sky as far as the eye could see and a gentle breeze. I was going to attempt to come up with some profound metaphor for using weeds, but I decided to let creation do all the talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket


and now for something completely different! A product review for:
Kozy Shack Soy Vanilla Pudding Cups

The texture was amazingly creamy. I just wanted to roll it around my tongue. The taste was pretty good too. Just the right amount of sweetness and vanilla flavour. It did have a distinct soy taste, but not in a negative way. Overall, I would buy it again when I have spare cash for treats. I give it 4 stars. They have chocolate pudding too! I will try it next.

No comments: