Friday, July 21, 2006

Peace and Blessings in His name





"Though my father and mother forsake me,The Lord will recieve me.
Teach me your way, O Lord;
lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.
Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up againse me, breathing out violence.
I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living
Wait for the Lord; Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord"
Psalm 27:10-14

With all of what is going on in the world today, though I feel far away from it, it is easy to feel frightened. Reading through Psalms is a good reminder that God will never leave us. Wars come and go, but God is eternal. Tonight I will pray for peace and the comfort of those who have already been affected by the wars occuring in the middle east. I hope that God blesses and protects you and your family.

I hope you know the ultimate peace of knowing Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior.


Those Words Are Not Enough
feelings, inside of my head
i don't know, but i'm thinking about you
understand that it's so hard to tell you, cause you already know
you already know
when it's twice as hard to realize
that i'm still trying twice as hard to satisfy myself on my own

and i'm still waiting for things to change
i lay my life before you, and i'm not getting up
father, how i adore you
those words are not enough
father, know i love you, and know i am wrong
Lord, please take my life
make me your son
make me your son

-Relient K

No comments: